Arkwright traces its roots to the Nordics, renowned as the home of the world’s first cashless society. We have helped to shape the development of digital payments strategies and products, such as mobile payments and new acceptance solutions. Today, we are shaping business and operating models along the entire payment value chain worldwide, and all payment channels including cash collection.
With excellent industry experience, our partners offer comprehensive expertise in retail and corporate payments, open banking and digital convergence. They accompany our clients on their ongoing evolutionary journey through the payment and FinTech ecosystem, commercial business, government payments, financial inclusion and digital ID.
In addition to a fresh, cross-industry and global perspective on innovative developments, we have earned a reputation for improving performance based on tailored problem-solving as well as focused tools and frameworks, such as Scheme-Fee Management Optimisation, ATM Business Model Optimisation, Pre-delinquency Management and Digital ID Model Design.
Our clients include large international and medium-sized regional organisations right down to industry, institutional and start-up investors:
Banks and mono line issuers, account interfaces and third-party payment providers (AISPs / PISPs)
- Payment schemes and account-to-account payments infrastructure
- Merchant acquirers, aggregators, network service and online-payment service providers
- Payment processors
- Retailers and loyalty-scheme providers Governments and NGOs
- Digital identity service providers (DISP)
- Private equity and institutional investors
- Suppliers to the payments and banking industries
Examples of typical projects:
- Growth and market entry, product and corporate strategies
- Restructuring of payments businesses such as issuing, acquiring and processing
- Conceptual preparation and management of complex migration projects
- Efficiency improvement and digitalisation of core processes
- Vendor selection for providers of identity services, aggregators, processors, service providers
- Due diligence, business valuation and transaction support
MOBILE PAYMENT LANDSCAPE EUROPE – WILL THERE BE AN EPI-DRIVEN INDUSTRY CONSOLIDATION?
The European mobile payment landscape has been evolving over the last fifteen years and mobile payments now prevail in Northern European countries, while the crowded market moves towards consolidation. However, mobile payment providers are yet to offer services on a pan-European level.
Managing Merchant Credit Risk
Economic activity has been severely impacted by business closures as well as diminished consumer purchasing power due to furlough and job losses. As businesses start to reopen, commerce will return.
New report explores digital identity success in the Nordics
Report reveals banks as the key to digital identity success. Digital identity is also an opportunity to solve banking’s existential crisi
Digital Currencies in Cashless Societies
Developments and Challenges Associated with Central Bank Issued Digital Currencies – the Case of Sweden’s Proposed e-Krona.
Breaking the non-transparency of scheme fees (2016)
By developing a controlling tool capable of modelling around 98% of Visa’s scheme fees, Arkwright found strong lock-in effects, significant economies of scale and derived guidelines for strategic.