The financial services industry is changing rapidly. Demography and increasing life expectancy drives customer behaviour, interest rates to or below zero, and price pressure on products and services. Regulators’ concerns for consumer protection in the aftermath of financial crises lead to new requirements on the industry, and new concepts such as open banking.
Traditional players are facing competitors with new value propositions, in new ecosystems, with new revenue models, and increasing disintermediation. Successful financial services businesses will have the ability to adapt to emerging customer needs and change towards increasing transparency, integrity, sustainability and cost effectiveness, manifested through increasing efforts in digitalisation, machine learning and big data to mould attractive customer offerings and efficient ways to reach the customers.
We design and implement tailor-made solutions for our clients, leading to more growth, profitability and efficiency. In doing so, we combine the know-how of the digital pioneers in the Nordics and the experience of the digital leading edge of Asia with a deep understanding of the insurance and banking industry and landscape. This allows us to anticipate market developments and transfer know-how.
Our clients include global and regional companies, as well as focused specialists:
- Insurers, reinsurers and insurance brokers
- Fund managers, mutual funds
- Retail banks, savings banks and building societies
- SMEs and corporate banking providers
- Aggregators and sales organisations
- Online comparison platforms
Typical projects include:
- Overall strategic direction
- Product and market landscaping, and competitive analysis
- Commercial due diligence and post-merger integration
- Development of growth and sales strategies
- Development of product features and terms
- Pricing analysis
- Digitalisation of core processes incl. use of artificial intelligence
- Data analytics solutions; design of behaviour-triggered client-management processes
- Restructuring, cost reduction and process optimisation with a focus on customer centricity and efficiency
Organisational development and control of change processes
Insurance Radar: Artificial Intelligence in the “Fast Track”
The use of artificial intelligence (AI) promises a lot of added value for insurers, but the specific areas of application are often still vague.
Insurance Radar: Between the waves of a pandemic
Insurers between the waves of the pandemic